Services & Amenities
We are more than just the bullet points you see below, but here we hope you'll find some answers to what is included in our basic rates; additional answers to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQs page. We provide these services as an unobtrusive friend to ensure your basic needs are met. We are there when you need us, and remain in the background when you don’t.
We provide these services to all residents:
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen and laundry services and as-needed
- Maintenance services
- 3 meals daily + healthy snack choices that follows a liberalized diet overseen by a dietician. Some special diets/preferences can be accommodated, inquire for more info
- Scheduling doctor appointments and coordinating transportation. While we do not provide transportation, we can help families take loved ones to appointments or set residents up with our visiting Geriatric Primary Care Physician.
- Nursing and caregiver services to include Activity of Daily Living needs. We can manage diabetes, medications, vital signs, assistance with dressing, showering, mobility, and more. Inquire for a personal assessment to see what services can be tailored to your unique needs.
- Therapy Services: We have a home health provider that can provide PT and OT services along with our Adult Day Health program if more skilled services are required. We bring outside Providers to our community for extra support: dental, hearing, podiatry, primary care doctor, and more. Inquire for a current list of Providers!
Our Amenities are curbed around using our space effectively for resident interests and needs. Activities that focus on socialization, laughter, and movement occur throughout the community. Due to short term memory loss we invite each resident to come help us – by asking for help we are more likely to get a resident to say yes to us! We also have a calendar of events that changes monthly to celebrate birthdays, changing seasons, holidays, and our residents. Inquire for a current calendar.