Services & Amenities
We are more than just the bullet points you see below, but here we hope you'll find some answers to what is included in our basic rates; additional answers to frequently asked questions can be found on our FAQS page. We provide these services as an unobtrusive friend to ensure your basic needs are met. We are there when you need us, and remain in the background when you don’t.
We provide these services to all residents:
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen and laundry services (onsite laundry facilities are available for no cost, just bring your own detergent)
- Maintenance services 6-7 days per week. Work orders can be placed at the front desk.
- 3 meals daily + healthy snack choices that follows a liberalized diet overseen by a dietician. Some special diets/preferences can be accommodated; inquire for more info.
- Scheduling doctor appointments and coordinating transportation. While we do not provide transportation, ParaTransit is free if State-approved, and other ride services can be made on your behalf for a fee.
- Nursing and caregiver services to include Activity of Daily Living needs. We can manage diabetes, medications, vital signs, assistance with dressing, showering, mobility, and more. Inquire for a personal assessment to see what services can be tailored to your unique needs.
- Therapy Services: We have a home health provider that can provide PT and OT services along with our Adult Day Health program if more skilled services are required. We bring outside Providers to our community for extra support: dental, hearing, podiatry, primary care doctor, and more. Inquire for a current list of Providers!
Our amenities were created around using our space effectively for resident interests and needs. Activities that focus on socialization, laughter, and movement occur throughout the first and second floors at the Vista.
We support our residents' needs by also organizing independent programming such as religious services and music, bringing in pets and other animals to provide some extra love and touch therapy, and we also have a calendar of events that changes monthly to celebrate birthdays, changing seasons, holidays, and our residents! Inquire for a current calendar.
Dinner and a Movie & More
Our Gene Autrey Cinema is a popular haunt, used for movie nights (and matinees!) plus social engagements. This space is conveniently located next to our restaurant.
Our restaurant is used for musicians, special monthly family nights, and our Chef-prepared meals. Servers walk you through the menu options for the day (always 2 main dishes along with lots of alternates) to help you make the best selection for your dietary or preference needs.
We also have an expansive engagement room on the main first floor that hosts computer lab, bistro, billiards table, and TV. Daily exercises occur here, and frequently ice cream or coffee socials bring us all together!