Cascade Park Vista - Assisted Living
Rates for Cascade Park Vista start at $2395
We are pleased you are considering us as your new home. Whether you need care for a loved one or for yourself, assisted living at Cascade Park Vista in North Tacoma is the perfect choice! Serving residents in Pierce County and the greater Puget Sound region, Cascade Park Vista prides itself on friendly hospitality. We offer a comprehensive menu of assisted living services tailored to meet the individualized needs of each resident. More importantly though, we provide a continuum of assistance and personal support for those in retirement, or those who simply need some help in their activities of daily living, while allowing them to retain a degree of independence. Our courteous staff is committed to ensuring satisfaction through the provision of quality care.
Come by for a FREE TOUR and experience our outstanding hospitality first hand!
- Three nutritious meals served table side in our spacious dining room
- Weekly housekeeping with flat linen service
- Utilities (except telephone)
- Discounted cable television hookup available
- Thermostatically controlled environment
- Kitchenette in each suite
- Emergency call light system
- General room maintenance and repair
- Trained, Friendly, Caring Staff
- Exciting activity and social programs
- Select/scheduled transportation to appointments
- Day trips and excursions
- 24-Hour staffing
- Fire sprinklers and smoke alarms
- Individual mailbox
- Complimentary laundry facilities
At Cascade Park Vista you will find assisted living, as well as Adult Day Health Services, with an emphasis on friendly hospitality. We offer studio and one-bedroom accommodations, along with a comprehensive menu of assisted living services tailored to meet the individualized needs of each resident. Our courteous staff is committed to ensuring satisfaction through the provision of quality care. It’s full-service retirement living just steps from the Historic Stadium District! Watch Our Video!