Here are just a few of the many amenities that are available to our residents:
- Three nutritious meals served tableside in our spacious dining room
- Weekly housekeeping with flat linen service
- Utilities (except telephone)
- Discounted cable television hookup available
- Thermostatically controlled environment
- Kitchenette in each suite
- Emergency call light system
- General room maintenance and repair
- Trained, Friendly, Caring Staff
- Exciting activity and social programs
- Select/scheduled transportation to appointments
- Day trips and excursions
- 24-Hour staffing
- Fire sprinklers and smoke alarms
- Individual mailbox
- Complimentary laundry facilities
Formerly the Doric Hotel, Cascade Park Vista is located in the heart of Tacoma’s Stadium Historical District. The district is on the National Register of Historic Places and contains many historic buildings of varying styles and architecture. Cascade Park Vista has undergone extensive remodeling allowing for gracious retirement and assisted living. The interesting architectural features of Cascade Park Vista are enhanced by the many amenities and services we offer to meet your needs.
Our dedication to quality is evident in the smiles of our residents and their families. Enjoy the advantages of low rates and personalized services.
Call to schedule your personalized tour today!
242 St. Helens Ave South.
Tacoma, WA 98402
Phone (253) 627-3833
Fax (253) 680-1960
Conveniently located in the Stadium Historical District